- Develop Vpon’s corporate image and identity with leveraging existing media contacts and build long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as key media, influencers and politicians, etc.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Keeping the business and the Marketing team updated on the latest public relations and social media trends and using that knowledge to improve and positively impact public relations efforts.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and workflows of the public relations plans and projects as well as to monitor, review, and report on all public relations activities and results.
- Strengthen external communication and company branding via hosted events, partnerships, and assigned media outlets.
- In addition to writing press releases, also write speeches for organizational leaders and briefing material for corporate communities.
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- May need to support maintain and update information on official website, LinkedIn, FB, EDM, etc. all related corporate social media.