- Looking for a seasoned Sales Director of Data Solution. The key function of this role is to accelerate the growth of TW data business.
Primary duties include:
- He/She is the key person responsible for P&L of Taiwan data business.
- Collaborating with senior team to set revenue/profit goals of data solution and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attending key events to generate leads.
- The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
- Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
Data Business we provide to the clients include:
- Data licensing
- Data consulting
- Data products
- Data segement
- DMP(Data management platform)
- Be a data-driven expert to lead the team to provide best products/service to fit client’s needs.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company’s value prop, tech, process and current partnerships.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing business strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Design sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Manage sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Manage sales team members by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. As well as counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy.
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans.
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply and demand.
- Work collaboratively with the sales teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age
- Report on KPIs related to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a consistent closed-loop between marketing and sales
- Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to improve the overall data quality
- Define contact and account quality standards in the database, defining processes and data acquisition strategies
- Monitor the quality of marketing and sales information and define data improvement programs