Reporting to our Regional Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager manages the day-to-day marketing activities and long-term marketing strategy for the company.
- Develop and execute all-rounded marketing activities to fuel business growth across APAC region including brand building, trade marketing events, content marketing and media relationship
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects as well as to monitor, review, and report on all marketing activities and results
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of marketing activities on every aspect
- Lead a small team on the planning and development of marketing strategies covering all disciplines including social media, website, award submission, etc.
- Responsible for copywriting and editing various advertising and promotional marketing materials
- Handle any ad hoc tasks assigned by the management
- Bachelor degree or above in Marketing, Communications or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years or above of related working experience in marketing field;
- Strong project management experience with an ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Good communication skills with excellent proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Agency / in-house marketing communications experience is a big plus;
- Innovative, self-motivated, proactive, attentive, independent and willing to work under pressure;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and tight deadlines