- Provides compliance support and valuable comments to other functional heads to fulfill compliance requirements.
- Advise company concerning business transactions, claim liability, the advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Supervise the implementation of compliance policies and procedures
- Based on regulatory updates perform regulatory analysis and tracking if the proposed countermeasure properly implemented.
- Provide proper training, communication enables employees in understanding company policies and regulatory requirements and obligations in relation to their duties.
- Develop procedures to ensure safety, security, quality, and accuracy of results (e.g. GDPR)