• Communicate with business/engineering teams or clients to gather requirements, and solve business problems.
• Study/apply/tailor machine learning to systematically explore and predict user behavior with ad response data for extracting actionable insights and building large scale data products.
• Design data visualizations for clearly delivering analytic results to both business and technical audiences.
• Write well-organized reports, prepare impressive slides for presentations, and contribute to communities including publishing papers.
• MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics, related technical fields or equivalent practical experiences.
• Strong collaboration/communication skills with multi-disciplinary teams, including business and engineering.
• Expertise in exploratory data analysis and machine learning and/or statistical inference, with fair understanding details under the hood and good balance between methodology and practice.
• Coding, coding, coding in Python or R.
• Efficient in SQL-like data query.
• Linux, Git/GitLab and cloud computing experience, such as AWS, GCP, is a plus.
• Hadoop ecosystem experience, such as Spark, Hive, is a plus.
• Hands-on designing/implementing end-to-end data ETL pipeline experience is a plus.
• Building insights dashboards experience using, for example Tableau is a plus.
• Extra points on keeping up with the state-of-the-art machine learning and data analytics technologies, and learning how to learn.
• Advertising/marketing industry experience is a plus.
• Publication experience is a plus.
• Fluent in Indonesia is a must
• Fluent in English is preferable